Saturday, January 23, 2010

WOD 100123

5 RFT
400m run, 40 air squat, 10 pullups

Great to be in the gym on a Saturday.  I still get really anxious when I go in on Saturday... it is often a killer chipper workout, and most of my experience getting there has been for challenges and competitions... things we all know are not my strong suit.

But this workout was a comfortable one in that it was full of things that are weaknesses to work on without being the impossiblilities that seem to have been a good part of this week.

Given the number of people in the gym... 35 we had to have some people run the WOD backwards.  I volunteered but probably shouldn't since running after the air squats is rough.  I seriously think I could have done the WOD faster the other way.  Pullups were all red banded and I surprised myself with how many were clearly way over the bar and in triples.  That was a plus.

It was also good to have time to linger and visit with people.  During the week we are a bunch of ninjas... if not in the WOD in the exit strategies to get to work.

Oh.. 25: 26..  not land speed records, but that does make 4 WOD's and a run this week.  WOOT!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Christine! Way to hit it hard for the week. My goal is four WOD's this week...I NEED it.

    ReplyDelete