Third WOD of the week. Good!
Every minute on the minute for 15 minutes 5 ring dips and then max power cleans
Worked this at 75lbs which is the weight I've been using for higher rep cleans. After this WOD, I think I need to push that to 80. 15 rounds is a lot, so Jerry gave the option of doing 4 dips vice 5. I hated scaling the workout, but it is a move that I have to admit is on my weakness list and 4 was the PACK workout. Still do these with a red band, but they are getting better in terms of depth. I felt there was good range of motion on almost all of them. and almost all the sets were unbroken (yeah right were only talking 4 dips, Christine).I didn't hit muscle failure and kept a fairly even pace through out. Nice next day bruises on the forearms too. Total cleans was 63. Nothing too amazing, but I didn't clock my chin... :) Face still sore, but seems to be maxing out in the purple..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment