Monday, January 11, 2010

WOD 100111

Tough workout.  Squat cleans!
Every minute on the minute for 12 minutes, 2 squat cleans.  I used 75lbs again, so I've cleaned and then jerked this weight, cleaned it for speed, and now cleaned it to a squat.

This is hard for me and several of them still turned into cleaning into a quarter or half squat and riding it down the rest of the way.  But many of them were good.  Opening my hands is still a problem for me on cleaning and I need to just do it, drop a few and get over it.

2nd WOD was a 15 minute time limit to get  4 rounds of 14 Back Extensions, 21, PVC OHS, and 28 anchored situps.  I didn't finish which exacerbated my "I suck at this" feelings, but my situps were wicked fast.  It just takes me forever to do OHS and Jerry really coached me through the Back Extension to get nice movement.  Motor planning, motor planning, motor planning.  Kinesthetics, kinesthetics, kinesthetics....  But I got it, and most importantly it didn't hurt the next day.  So big big :), even if I'm not blazing away at it... YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment