Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WOD 100119

OHS
It takes all the moto in my body to open the door to the gym let alone pick up a barbell when I see OHS on the menu of the day.  I even went so far this time to go to 1230 thinking I would be warmer and looser than at 0515.  WRONG.  This was such a disaster that I was downgraded to front squats x3.  I hit that 95X3 before it was on to the next. 

3 rounds 34 OH reverse lunges, 400 meters.  Women use a 25lb bumper plate. 
Disaster two of the day.  I actually thought I should just quit right then and there.  My balance stepping back on my left leg was horrible and it took me so long to finish the first round of lunges, I was already lapped.  Melissa handed me a 15 lb bumper plate for the rest of it.  17:07

Okay, good things about this WOD.  Karolin was an angel and colored up a storm while I worked out.  I actually had to remind myself she was there she was so good.  I got to work out with Karen, who while I will never be in her class as an athlete is a fantastic person that I rarely get to see beyond passing in and out the gym doors.

Humble... how long have I been working out in this gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment