1 RME Clean and Jerk
The progression went like this 55, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90 (PR), 95 (f), 95 (f), 95(f)
The jerk at 90 is a PR and was pressed out, rather than a pure jerk.
The failures at 95 were on the clean. Again, I remain the woman with a 130lb clean pull and a 90lb clean because I can't get under the bar. Today, I'm sure the quads that are still lunge sore didn't help, but somehow I have to get speed under the bar.
My guess is that the squat cleans this week were the most help in this regard and that I need to do more of them, and then more of them at whatever weight I can get them weightless and sunk deep. Thoughts?
Cleaning 100 lbs is on my 3 goals for the year. So is that 5k down around 27.... not much progress on either in January.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment