Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WOD 100105

Backs Squats  5 rep

Purple nose and all, into the box for some back squats.  Wow it hurt to get up early after lounging through the holidays.  Fun though to work with Kaitlin, Megan, and Elizabeth.  Tall girl bar... I was the shortie at 5'8".  Not my best day though.  5 rep efforts are where you can really push for progress, but I got stuck at my old form failing weight of 105.  Pretty sure the smoked posterior end from the sprinting and c&j's had something to do with that.   Not fun when I have to break out a med ball for a barrier.  But as Kaitlin reminded me, I was out of bed doing something.

Since we were 4 to the bar, it took a while.  Had to pass on the extra to get Kaitlin home so that she could get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment