Friday, October 23, 2009

WOD 091022

Nemesis Week continues. Snatch 1, 1, 1,1, 1,

I can pull from the floor... I've done clean pulls somewhere to around 130
I can only clean to about 95... tells you something about my hip extension and jump and elbow whip
I can only snatch 65... and that was a PR today.
And we all know if I had to land that snatch in a squat, we'd be back on a training bar.

I made 4 attempts at 70 but without that third pull to dive under the bar, I just can't do it.  So I need to learn find that.   Back this summer we did a progression with squat balances, which obviously was enough to get most everyone else dialed in on the form for this.  I however, am going to need a heck of alot of work if I am going to get anywhere with this.   Jerry had very little to say to day... about as much as I have dive under the bar.  Ugh, after a year, it is tough to be so lacking in form on a lift.

Finished with an 800m.

No comments:

Post a Comment