21, 15, 9 Pullups, Hang Clean & Jerks, 400 m run. Invert ladder on PU's and Hang clean & jerks.
Not the day to show up late at the gym. Too much to do. Group warm up, tape, band, find the right weight. I think I was three steps behind all but the last minute of this workout. I scaled the weight from 65 to 55. While I think I could have done the 65, I'm pretty sure it would have been really ugly. Movement, speed, load. Still healing that glute and sort of need that for hip extension ...another day playing smart so I can play again tomorrow.
Pullups were nothing spectacular, most of the cleans and jerks were okay - although I did 11 the first round despite Jerry specifically pointing out it was an increasing ladder for the cleans. Really? Only I would be so dense to try to make the wod harder
Jerry egged us on to push it by putting the run at the end of the rounds. Nothing epic here, but I did hang about 5 yards off Tracy going into the last run and was happy to have something left crossing Montgomery coming back. It is really hard to pass someone in the street with oncoming traffic, but I did and left myself rolling on the floor wondering if maybe I do have asthma at 19:56.
****
Glute ham developer situps. Fortunately we were just exploring this and going face up to get the abs. Face down to work glutes and I would have been out. I only did 4, but I was surprised that despite feeling too sweaty and slipping, I actually can reach back and touch the deck. I don't have the right knee bend to use my quads correctly, but hope to give it another go tomorrow - in pants.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment