Thursday, October 8, 2009

WOD 091005

Back Squats 3,3,3,3,3

A little rough going today with these. My left hamstring into my glute has been just a tad tender so it took a while as usual to warm up in these. I didn't hit my 120 last time but topped out with 3 sets at 115 working to get them well sunk. The first was shallow, and the next two much better. Caught a 1 mile run with Erin as extra and was happy to have hutspa left to kick the last of it down Royal street.

Still battling the swelling in my left foot, and feeling like garbage after I eat. To make things worse, I'm starting to have early waking with that awful sense of worry about just about everything. Great stuff if you want to be on time for work, but I have NO need to be awake at 0230....

No comments:

Post a Comment