Columbus Day.
Gorgeous chilly morning in the upper 40's at 6 am when I headed out for a run. Too many things scheduled to make it to CFOT today. Unfortunately it is starting to be dark longer in the morning, so I needed to keep to main streets of my neighborhood. Good news though is that the traffic/exhaust is lighter on a holiday. Not sure of my time but my distance was near 3.5 miles and included the significantly uphill efforts on S. Van Dorn on the outbound leg.
I couldn't get anyone to go with me, but it was still glorious to run some hills that a year ago would have waxed me flat.
Belvedere Plantation in Fredricksburg was a good finisher... farmer walking some big pumpkins in the pumpkin patch, rope swinging in a hay filled barn, and soaking up the cool fall day.
Came home to find out that I've run my last run in my shoes... new ones came in the mail. Great last run and hopefully the new pair will hit their 500mi limit sooner than the last pair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment