Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WOD 091013

Strict Press 1,1,1,1,1

35, 55, 65, 70, 75 (PR?), 80 (f), 78 (f), 76 (f)

Still trying to find evidence to the contrary, but it looks like a nice PR in the overhead category. Corrections? I need to work on not pushing forward, but straight up. Surprise... it has something to do with droopy elbows and flexing wrists. One smart thing I did here was to not over work the warm ups. I only did 2 reps at 35 and 55 before switching to singles.

Took my sweet time with Erin on this, so didn't get much of a finisher.

The warm up with box jumps didn't feel too strong after my "longish" for me run yesterday. Watching the left foot too as it seems to swell more after exercise.

Labs all came back normal from the doctor, so I guess we get to attribute my maladies to moon phases and tides at the moment.... ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment