5 RFT 400m run, 40 airsquat.
Today is why I can put up with training in the summer. You know there is a glorious day coming in October when it will be nippy and clear and you just plain feel like running. Not sure there is a weather pattern that makes me feel like squatting, but that's okay.
Nothing fantastic on the time -20:08. I so wanted to break 20, but I wasn't really watching the clock until the end. And in the big scheme of things, I got out of bed this morning having had an uninterrupted (albeit short) night's sleep and had a WOD. And that beats someone holding you hostage in a hospital thinking you might have an embolism anyday.
This girl from upstate NY is psyched. Weather for the hearty souls around the corner! Think I'm giddy now... if there isn't a running WOD as the first flakes start flying, I will just have to ditch CF for the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment