5 RFT 9 Toes to Bar, 12 Push Press, 15 Pushups, 300m run
My mod - Knees 2 Elbows, 55vice 65 on the Push Press, 4 /5 rounds of pushups were knee push ups.
My time 26:51
Not so great, but I am soooooooooo tired. I have been under 6 hrs of sleep every night since Saturday and I'm starting to think Karolin is a newborn again with her sleep pattern. Actually I suspect it's milk in her diet which she drinks sporadically.
The K2E did feel stronger than they have in the past, plus it was nice to work the core instead of the shoulders on that bar! The 55 on the push press was a choice because my shoulders have been feeling spent and I really wanted to do it right. I was rewarded for my prudence with 5 unbroken sets(resting only in the rack, not setting it down) and fewer form faults. Jerry's emphasis that your shoulder is better protected when you get to active shoulder was a help. Plus 55 is FGB weight for women and a good one to feel comfortable with for 5 rounds. I still don't know what has happened to my pushups, but I am hoping that this turns around. I HATE doing them on my knees and slipping all over an abmat.
Overall a good WOD and payback for the dietary wanderings yesterday
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment