Monday, August 3, 2009

OMM - On My Mind

Memo to self and I guess warning to others. There are a bunch of things bugging my noggin and keeping me from a good night's sleep. So that means it's time to write or (w) rant as the topic goes.
Look for some upcoming posts... not for the faint of heart.

Ignorance in the information age... How in the world of RSS and iphones, can I repeatedly get the shoulder shrug about so many current news topics? Yes, a rant!

Faith AND Reason... How does a woman - Susan Jacoby - write a best seller claiming that people of faith are unreasonable fundamentalists? Perhaps she would like to hear why highly educated people of faith refer to the Enlightenment as the Second Dark Ages.

The common priesthood and its relationship to the ordained priesthood. This is one where I think little is being said, but much needs to be. Perhaps if there were a better understanding of the former, there would be more vocations to the latter.

Okay, lost? Don't worry... all my sweaty WOD postings will still be there. And remember, I write so that I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment