First Friday
I was looking for an end to my no juice week.
After a whole week talking about therapies to help Christopher with numerous doctors, I was really in the "repetition is the mother of learning" mode. Just keep working it and things do get better. So I picked one of my weaknesses - Wallball - and worked it to death.
Karen - 150 wall ball shots for time - 14:57.
I don't think I hit the 10 ft target or sunk them as well as I could have, but they got done. And here on Monday, I am finally moving my quads again. I should have taken Soni's "you're gonna be wrecked for the weekend" words to heart.
But I got to work a FGB move, which is going to be my focus for the next few weeks.
Too much food and wine this weekend... ready to get back at it this week.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

I... AM THE SEER!
ReplyDelete