Saturday, September 19, 2009

WOD 090918

FBG Prep 5 rounds of 5 exercises :40 work :20 transition. No rest between rounds. Record total.

I've played the sleep card a bit this week and hit the 1230 class today. I'm hoping that it helps settle down all the chaos that is soooo September. I suppose that a workout that is 85% perfect is better than no workout, so even though I don't enjoy mid day, it was go to get in the box. I loved the way this WOD hurt though. Working to exhaustion is a great feeling the rest of the day.

LOTS of trouble today with KBHP's. I am thinking I want to try this with a barbell, so that I can focus on what I do reasonably well with deadlifts. Box jumps were consistent as were the push press. My numbers were nothing to get excited about, but I was happy to be doing the work Rx'd... something I couldn't even think about last year.

Now I could live would the lowest score in the gym for FGB, but I'm NOT happy that I can seem to raise a single cent for two worthy causes. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment