Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WOD 090916

Back Squats 5,5,5,5,5
Max effort 105, 115(2)

Great warmup of tabata situps and slam ball. Really felt the lower body warm up. Erin came in today and subbed strict press since she is injured, so it was good to have a familar face watching me try to sink them. Still don't have quite the right concentration on these as I was feeling really weak coming out of them. Tried my darndest though and I was happy to have better form and range of motion at 105 for 5 than I have even doing 3 reps.

As I catch up writing this tonight, I feel really swollen in the calves and achilles. I hope that's strength coming on...

BTW.... with all the busyness with schools starting, I've been a pushing the limit on laundry. So I dug out a shirt I haven't worn in forever to the gym today. I'm not in any of the pix today, but if you saw me this morning, don't you think I look just a tad different than this pic from Jerry's birthday last Dec? Yeah, I know I was wearing the weight vest for him... :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crossfitchallenge/3079417012/in/photostream/

No comments:

Post a Comment