Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WOD090902

3 RFT: 20 ring dips, 20 Wall ball, 600 m run
29:28

No juice... not sure what's up, but this was another dragger of a workout. I can live with the valiant effort at ring dips... they really hit my weakness and it takes a long time to do 20. Just turn off the clock and get the range of motion. Not fun struggling for singles at the end, but I did finish them all. But the lack of grace on the wall ball was really discouraging. I really didn't feel like I had any push out of the bottom of the squat and I don't think I made the 10ft target a single time. Doesn't bode well for FGB in 3 weeks. The cool morning was such a joy for running, it really was a downer that I couldn't push myself faster. No juice.

Off tomorrow. Not sure what the WOD will be for FF.

No comments:

Post a Comment