Day of Infamy... best handled by a WOD of infamy... FGB
I did the pack version of our FGB prep or 3 rounds 30, 20, 10.
I really struggled with the 53lb KBHP - to the point where Jerry had to give me form correction. This didn't make me happy since KB's are usually where I can keep it together. But since I've only once before used more than a 35, I can be happy that I got through this. Need to sink that butt more and press through the heels.
Of course I had a box jump miss too. Doing these right after the KBHP is a real quad burner.
I really tried HARD to go with good form on the push presses and it seemed to pay off with getting my head through to active shoulder. Thinking traps is really helping this without me goose neckin' it and ending up all kinds of sore.
So about those goals... hang for the next post please.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment