Jerry's Birthday!
Choose either 2 cleans on the minute every minute for 43 mins or 43 cleans for time.
Given that I've been away from the barbells for over a week, I took the latter WOD and spent 11:00 working my way through 43 75# cleans. Nothing speed shattering. I intentionally took my time to try and get as many weightless as possible.
I started the afterwork, but then took advantage of Keturah's coaching to work on my pullups. Sort of back to square 1, working just the swing, but I'm now using a much taller bar. Trying to get more upper body movement and less knees and lower body motion. We'll see. Nice raw hands for my efforts today.
Packed a workout skort in my bag today... I promised McCall that as soon as her baby girl arrives I'm doing a skirted workout in her honor!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment