Sunday, December 20, 2009

WOD 091217

Thursday
A little "active recovery" for those lower body aches and pains. 
5 RFT 250m row, 20 Burpees, 15 GHD situps

Apparently our lack luster burpee leaps have reached epic proportions, so everyone had a tape marker 8" above their max reach as a burpee target.   I'm thrilled that I got through this WOD, because I really didn't think I had the mobility after Tues to do a single burpee.  I made the mistake of wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt though.  Not sure if it is the touch of cold running around, but I felt really uncomfortably warm and pulled a Harold for the last couple of rounds of burpees.  Sorry folks... 5 kids leave lots and lots of stretch marks.

I was a little loopy when I finished.  I kept the rowing mostly under 2:15/500m pace which makes me happy.  GHD's were to parallel or a little more.  But neither Shanyn or I can remember my time... It was either 31: 04 or 34:01... big difference.  But more than 30 mins on a WOD... and it wasn't a Murph or other epic WOD.

On the health front, I see my water consumption slipping and I need to fix that asap.  Eating could be better too, as I really haven't been weighing and measuring much less recording.  Getting lazy and need to get a handle on this before the steamroller of the holidays gets me.  Not gaining, but not losing either... still stuck trading up and down the same 3 lbs for 7-8 mos now.  Not expecting great things in the next two weeks, but there is definitely going to have to be a New Year's push to get tighter on what I'm eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment