Tuesday Butt blaster
15, 12, 9 DL @160# (Pro)
45, 36, 27 JL
400, 400, 400 run
Love DL's - absolutely... but I stink at them in a circuit. I don't trust myself to lower the weight to do touch and go, so I have to drop and reset. And by the third round I needed coaching cues to keep myself driving through my heels.
Jumping Lunges... on my top ten of lousy moves... plyometrics implies balance, strength and speed all together. I'm lacking in 2/3 of those. I am happy though that I only found myself supporting my torso on my quads twice. Ah but those I think were the only two times that Jerry was watching me. ... ugh! Moreso than the DL's these left my glutes screaming... which they always do.
400 runs were without much speed... just not a lot of leg left. But that doesn't bother me. I realize that it is running to push to the next level and this workout will help with the next run, even if it seems as if I stumbled through finishing this.
Wednesday Rest Day
Missed Death by Pullups. Needed my sleep in day, and too much Christmas stuff to do to sneak in later in the day. Really, really sore in the tookus from Tues.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment