Strict Press, Push Press, Push Jerk 3 singles each
69/74/DNF
DNF - Pain!
Not surprising. I knew I was in trouble when I couldn't hit a press at 70. Push presses maxed at 74. And I was in too much pain to do the jerks.
I was in absolutely no pain when I went into the gym and I am in no pain now. I was in no pain when I wasn't lifting. But as soon as I was moving weight above my head today, I had pain from shoulder to elbow running along the back side on both arms. The best I can gather is that it is nerve pain from something getting pinched. This is particularly frustrating because the dh gave me an awesome backrub yesterday and I was feeling great. After Friday's pushups it felt tight for a couple days to get my hands clasped behind my head, so perhaps there is still some soreness/swelling that is pushing on something.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

Tendonitis?
ReplyDelete