So here begins a new thread in my tapestry. After much bugging, I'm moving to the "dark side" and starting a new blog here. For those who follow my crossfit blog, I plan to keep my WOD notes over there for awhile, until I figure out the details of working here. The most important has already been accomplished... how to get my blogspot page to not be ORANGE.
Not sure how broad in scope my writing is going to be here... one or two philosophy courses + Italian heritage + middle age hormones + five kids = plenty to say. Seriously though, writing keeps me thinking. Thinking keeps me moving. And blogging lets me do it as much or little as I want... no syllabus of directed reading and writing assignments.... no boss to have me churn out another position paper. Just me and inspiration as it comes.
Still working on the title here... it may very well change... so much more than the athlete that needs awakening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment