Friday, July 24, 2009

A new title

Thomas was the push to change it... something about "did you pick that?" that really added fire to the crucible of thought. I need a title for my blog... NOW.

And of course, I have Christopher to thank for the new title. I need to pluck around and see what his orginal source was, but this has become his catch phrase whenever he makes a mistake. It truly helps him not be crushed by his mistakes.

It's all part of the plan ... more or less!

I really like it. Lots of days go by when my plans fall apart - I wanted a PR in the gym, I wanted to get more gardening done, I wanted to be more patient. But often that is because I'm looking too closely at that plan with the little p instead of the Plan with the big P.


We had a nanny for 4 years who we all adored for her amazing ability to turn life's failures into "happy accidents". It is amazing the things you find when you pour the wrong spice into a dish. It may well be quite delicious... even if it wasn't part of the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment